Please note the
C l a s s R u l e s
For a productive and effective functioning of the class,
several rules should be obeyed.
- Remember to save all your work (frequently) in the "My Documents" folder, and/or
on a USB-stick.
- Use your Franklin College email address in this class. Email is the most
convenient way for me to communicate with you outside of class (though you
might also want to give me your phone number), remind you of deadlines, ...,
so please check your email account at least every week.
- Reading your private email, playing computer games, browsing the internet
for fun is all fine, but not in class. In other words, these activities
are forbidden during class. Violations will lower your classroom participation
- Arrive in time and don't leave early. Again violations may lower your classroom
- Please participate!
- No cheating or plagiarism will be tolerated! See the handbook for procedure.
- Please be so nice and help each other in and outside of class. If you know
how things are done and your neighbor struggles, help and show. Also in projects,
help. This doesn't contradict the previous rule---just don't do the
project for someone else, and don't copy part of your code into the
project of someone else.
- If anything goes wrong, if you are not understanding anything, or if you
are bored, if you are feeling treated unfair, ..., tell me, and tell me early,
as soon as you start feeling uncomfortable.