P r a c t i c e
In the "Employees" table, change the validation rule for birthday
in such a way that the program excepts nobody of age 15 or younger, and nobody
of age 80 or older.
Create a new table "Job Description". The fields should be
"Title", "Minimum Salary", "Description", and For
the title field, create a lookup box. Don't forget to set a primary key. Make a
relation in the relationship window with the "Employees" table.
- Find out which orders Margaret Peacock handled during August 1996. Display
those who were shipped to Germany.
- Have there ever been any order from a supplier in London to a customer in
Paris? Which supplier and which customer had that been? When where these orders
- Modify the previous query to include the criteria whether any condiments were
ordered? Which condiments?
- Modify the previous query to find out how long it took in each of the above
cases from order to shipping. Use a calculated field and the expression builder.
- Modify query number 2,3,4 into a Parameter
Query where the user can input the supplier city (has been London) and
also the customer city (was Paris).
- Using the form wizard, create a form displaying all employees.
- Create a form for the parameter query constructed in step 5 in the query
See instruction on the Macro Page.